Saturday, September 13, 2014

Messy beds


There's a common phrase that goes like this " you made your bed now lye in it." The problem is not that people made messy beds, the problem is their lying in it. Laying in their mess having pitty parties. You don't want anyone to know your bed is a mess so you lock your door and lay in the mess you created. Now this is not an excuse to not be accountable for your own actions and choices. This is a tip for getting free from condemnation.

Condemnation can be tricky sometimes. The enemy tells you" your filthy, you created this mess you deserve this pain. So stay in it. If you stay there long enough you will learn your lesson. " not true!! And some of us like to surround ourselves with professional tuckers. You have a hard time resting because your bed is filthy so they make you comfortable in your mess and tuck you in. The longer you lye in your guilt, shame, the more you loose sight of who you are. Who God created you to be!! Jesus died so that we can have a bed in heaven. And that's the only time anyone should lay down. Cause that's when the fight is over. When we won and we are face to face with our king. Jesus rose from the grave! He didn't lay in it! And he left the mess, the filthy clothes right there in the tomb. The Romans came back and the stones were broken.

 Some of you need to unlock that door you tried to hide your mess behind. You can't hide from God no matter how hard you try. He knows. He sees your mess so you might as well open the door and let him heal you. Let him make you clean and whole again. He loves you so much. He doesn't want you lying in your mess. He wants to teach you how to make better beds, how to make the right choices. Say lord. I'm a mess. I need you God. I got so many issues. With no solution. I don't know what to do. I'm so tempted to just isolate myself and lay in my mess. God show me how to get up and push. Give me strength God. Give me complete healing. I need deliverance.save me father. I can't do it without you. I love you and I know for sure you love me unconditionally. So i will not hide from you. I won't run from your love. I choose to lay in your grace instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment