Tuesday, October 13, 2015

She Can Because HE IS ( A pull to destiny part 1)

She can, Because He Is
( A pull to destiny part 1)

“With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭89:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬ 

A while ago, God had starting to develop this passion in me to write and share some of my story. He was giving me so much and I didn't really have an outlet. So I came up with the idea to start a blog! 

Afraid, timid, excited and nervous I did it. I struggled to find a blog name.

"God, if I can't even come up with a name how am I suppose to publish blogs? You sure you chose the right person? I don't think I can do this."

Then God gave me an answer that will shape me and boost my confidence for a life time.

" Everything you are comes from everything that I AM. I AM a great God who creates great creations. Greatness is on the inside of you waiting for you to give birth to it. I know because I placed it there."

I took a long look at myself in the mirror. Took in a deep breath and decided to believe God. Then I declared this over my life...
"SHE CAN BECAUSE HE IS!"

This was much bigger than me starting a blog. This small step in trusting God will help me trust God in the big leaps I will have to take. So I got to the root of this insecurity. I stamped myself with what God said about me, and erased the lies and doubts I told myself.

“God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Believe God. Believe it when his word says that he is faithful and that you shall prosper! When you embark on the path that God has called you to walk, there will be times when you have more problems than solutions. But you keep going anyway. We serve a God who is sure of us! He was sure of you when you made that mistake, when you were addicted, when you had low self esteem. He still chose you!

Let's practice being sure of God because he's sure of us. Let's not give into fear. Fear will never have the upper hand. You can make it because Jesus made it! We can't count the odds when we're busy looking at the only one that matters. The one who conquered the grave so you can rise up and take your crown! 

Just like you, I struggle to remember the amazing Christ that is on the inside of me. So I wrote this prayer awhile ago. I read it whenever fear is knocking when doubt is creeping and I feel like I can't move on. 

"God I'm trusting you! God I know you won't lead me where you don't go father! If my desires we're dead ends you'll rescue me from bumping my head. Just like you did before. You are my father you care about me. You're the number one protecter of my broken heart. You care more about my heart than I do. What you say goes God!

I'm growing in the process. I'm getting stretched in the waiting. I will not shrink or diminish! I'm getting stronger faith. A deeper desire of all that you are. God I'm out here in deep water dancing and trusting you. Knowing that you have me. My life is built on the rock. My thirst is forever clinched in the living water.

God I want to be so filled with praising you that I don't have room to doubt and worry. I don't have room to be depressed because you are the living word. You are the risen king! God if my dreams and desires constantly resurrect I know it's you. Because only Jesus Christ has power to raise from the dead. So I rise and raise from my fears! I rise.Remind me that I will always make it with you. I can because you are!"  AMEN 

Sometimes you just have to raise your hand and surrender. Tell God that you don't see what he sees right now but you trust him to be your Shepard! You may feel inadequate but believe that you're equipped. Let God bring you to where he has created you to Go! When you follow him you get to see the greatness he put within. You'll see why the enemy is so afraid of you and why people with limited vision don't get you. Walk into your destiny. She can because HE IS, he can because HE IS. Everything you need HE IS! 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing. Keep this going! I love you and what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete